Welcome

Hello,

My name is Jan Leyssens. I'm a student Industrial Design at the university college of West-Flanders.

For my masters project I'm going to develop a new demonstrator for the expo at IMEC.
This demonstrator will contain a new product that shows the power of IMEC's solar technology and this blog (the making of the product).

Feel free to sent in ideas, remarks, comments,...

maandag 19 oktober 2009

market analysis - solar powered products

Today I finished my market-analysis concerning solar powered products.

I ended up dividing the products in 5 different classes: solar gadgets, lights, garden, pannels and chargers.

I made moodboards so it is easier for you to check it out. Next week I'll probably put a new video online, In this video you'll be able to see me present the project on the High Tech Camping @ Eindhoven during the Dutch design Week. I'll also explain some idea's and show you the brainstorms so far.




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten