Welcome

Hello,

My name is Jan Leyssens. I'm a student Industrial Design at the university college of West-Flanders.

For my masters project I'm going to develop a new demonstrator for the expo at IMEC.
This demonstrator will contain a new product that shows the power of IMEC's solar technology and this blog (the making of the product).

Feel free to sent in ideas, remarks, comments,...

zondag 25 oktober 2009

Jan Leyssens @ Dutch Design Week - Eindhoven

Hi,
in this next post you'll find back my presentation at the High Tech camping during the Dutch Design week in Eindhoven (Netherlands).

I'll have to excuse me for the bad sound. For the presentation (because you can't really see it), you can check out: :http://prezi.com/4fp79cb1rptd/

After ths presentation we had a live brainstorm session. This video won't be posted, but I'm going to make a summary with the best ideas in it. The method we used during this session is called the morphological analysis and can be found on http://www.innowiz.be/

This week I'll finally start posting some first worked out concepts as well, so keep checking, because now the project's really started.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten