Welcome

Hello,

My name is Jan Leyssens. I'm a student Industrial Design at the university college of West-Flanders.

For my masters project I'm going to develop a new demonstrator for the expo at IMEC.
This demonstrator will contain a new product that shows the power of IMEC's solar technology and this blog (the making of the product).

Feel free to sent in ideas, remarks, comments,...

dinsdag 13 oktober 2009

idea sketch

In this second post I'll put some idea sketches, these are loose thoughts I've had about solar power and everyday products, friday the 23st I'll be presenting the project in Eindhoven during the High Tech Camping. I'll finish my benchmark study (check out all the existing products with solar cells) later that week and after that I'll start the idea-generation.

In the meanwhile, have fun with these:


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten